In This batch we will cover
1. Full syllabus of GATE & ESE, SSC-JE & PSUs (3 year program).
2. Online test series (Topic wise, Full Length Test and Mock GATE ) will be provided.
3. e-Study Material will be provided in PDF format.
4. Classes conducted by best educators of India.
5. Every classes or subjects will be start with basics and special attention on weak & average students.
6. 24x7 support will be available for students, students can ask doubts through Telegram channels, whatsapp groups, Chat boxes.
7. Revision classes will be conducted after completion of subject.
8. Non Technical subjects will be cover parallelly for all exams like SSC-JE, SES, PSUs.
9. Communication Skills , Email Etiquette, Telephonic Etiquette, Social Media Etiquette.
10. Written and Spoken Communication.
11. Personality development and Content Development.
What is a foundation course?
A foundation course is a programme that will prepare you for GATE/ESE/ SSC-JE EXAMS They are specifically designed for Engineering and Diploma students who want to prepare for GATE and ESE Studying a foundation course will help you attain the correct level of qualifications and skills to pursue a degree at university - it will also help students who require additional support to Semesters Exams
A foundation year is usually available as a three-term programme which is made up of academic modules and specific modules related to your Branch.
A foundation year bridges the gap if you don’t have the right qualifications to go straight on to an undergraduate degree programme. It provides a broad introduction to subjects of your choice and helps you gain valuable academic, study and English language skills.
At ENGINEERS CIRCLE, foundation courses are designed in a manner that they progressively transform a student’s understanding from basic to highest feasible level. This ensures a solid conceptual base transpiring success in school academics and future competitive examinations.
ENGINEERS CIRCLE’s Career Foundation division for class 2ND SEMESTER students prepares them for SEMESTER EXAMS as well as many competitive and Govt. Jobs exams like GATE,ESE, MPPSC-AE, SSC-JE, SE-VYAPAM various PUBLIC SECTORS
(BARC/DRDO/JTO/ISRO etc.) by imparting meticulously designed quality coaching. These courses are planned to build up aptitude, scientific and reasoning skills, logical thinking and problem solving skills of the student at an early stage and get them ready for future
competitive exams. We believe in nurturing young mind with utmost care and dedication in this competitive world. This is the grounds; we begin building up the concepts and knowledge from the very basic level, so that by the time the student of ENGINEERING gets ready to appear and perform well in competitive, entrance examinations and able to shine in this competitive world.
Students can discuss their individual problems in doubt removal session with the teachers. Regular tests are conducted to evaluate the performance of the students, understand their strengths, identify their weaknesses and guide them accordingly. We make parents aware of the performance of their ward.
The student has to be attentive of the most up-to-date examination patterns, put efforts in the right direction, and continuously assess himself against others to be convinced to succeed.
Thus, ENGINEERS CIRCLE has taken the accountability of bringing the best mentors underneath one roof and builds a knowledge pool par excellence.
We will Cover Whole Syllabus according to Semesters Syllabus; it will help you to score good in semesters also.
First we build-Up your commands to the Basic of Subjects.
Like in Second Semester & Third Semester we will cover
Engineering Mathematics (M -1, M-2, M-3)
Signals And Systems
Basic of Signal System
Basic Operation Of Signal
Basic of Operation signal -Part 2
Introduction of Discrete Signals